A DAY-TO-NIGHT LOOK TO ENJOY NOW

Look, I know it’s been a while, but remember when we dressed with intention? Oh, the days when we thought to ourselves, “I’m going to a place, I should wear an outfit that’s appropriate for that place.” The times we had, my friends, the TIMES! Anyway, I thought we’d take a break from dressing solely for the walk from the bedroom to the coffee pot and talk about an outfit that works well for date nights, whether they’re home and socially distant, or out in the world again, post-Covid.








Here, I’m wearing a sweater dress that I really think you’re going to appreciate. It’s ribbed knit construction makes it effortless to wear and very cozy, but the genius of Ganni is that they’ve cut the dress to give it an elevated look anyway. It’s the ideal date night LBD and it’s on such sale right now. The square neck and sleeve length do the heavy lifting and meanwhile, I don’t hate that it’s super comfortable, knowwhatimean?

We snapped these photos before a little date night at home after the baby was put to sleep last night and this dress was the perfect option. It felt like an actual date night dress while still being supremely comfortable.

Comments